• Good morning,

I come to the news at the lobby level it will change especially for the connection and registration of players.

Let me explain why there will be a change:

• Firstly, since the connection and registration are together, it blocks both directly when I prevent registrations
    • Secondly, the maintainability of the code is more complex if you just want to change a certain part because it is impossible to do it on one OR the other

I leave you with certain screens which are not yet visible to you when you log in.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

Je viens au nouvelle au niveau du lobby il vas changer surtout pour la connexion et l'inscription des joueurs.

Je m'explique pourquoi il vas y avoir un changement :

• Premièrement vu que la connexion est l'inscription sont ensemble il bloque les deux directement quand j'empeche les inscriptions
    • En second points la maintenabilité du code est plus complexe si on veux juste changer certaine partie car impossible de le faire sur l'un OU l'autre

Je vous laisse avec certain screen qui ne sont pas encore visible pour vous quand vous serai connecter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capture d'écran 2023-11-26 130654.png  Capture d'écran 2023-11-26 130709.png

• Good morning,

here is the new design of the lobby part of the CMS.

I'm missing the fact of dissociating the two forms in the Backend part which will probably be done tomorrow.

I will also finish placing the contact form in the last tab.

Once complete, I send it to the server.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

voici le nouveau design de la partie lobby du CMS.

il me manque le fait des dissocier les deux formulaire dans la partie Backend qui sera faite surement demain.

Je vais finir également de passer le formulaire de contact dans le dernier onglet.

Des la finition complète je l'envoie sur le serveur.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Capture d'écran 2023-11-26 213957.png Capture d'écran 2023-11-27 195117.png

Capture d'écran 2023-11-27 195122.png

• Good morning,

The registration part is finished, I dissociate them from the registration with blocking and visible during live coding link in appendix

------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

La partie inscription est terminée je les dissocier des inscriotion avec bloquage et visible lors du live coding lien en annexe

-----------------------------------------------------

Link : video

Capture d'écran 2023-11-29 233846.png

• Good morning,

the online lobby is being updated, I'm leaving the registration process running to see if it works correctly for sending emails.

Please note, the accounts will of course be deleted during future updates but this gives you access to the design part once connected.

Sincerely.

---------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

le lobby en ligne est en train d'être mis à jour je laisse en route les inscription pour voir si elle fonctionne correctement pour l'envoie du mail.

Attention les comptes seront bien sur supprimer lors de mise à jour à venir mais sa vous donne accès à la partie design une fois connecter.

Cordialement.

• Good morning,

changes have just been made again with fixes.

• The menu therefore needs to change in terms of design.
    • The 404 not found page was designed

For fixes:

• I changed the CSS files so I separated them for better design management
    • I made the fix for the display of the language choice
    • Also starting the responsive part of the lobby.

---------------------------------------------------

Bonjour,

des changements viennent de nouveau d'êtres effectués avec des correctifs.

• Le menu à donc changer au niveau du design.
    • La page 404 not found à été designer

Pour les correctifs :

• j'ai changer les fichier CSS je les ai donc séparer pour une meilleur gestion du design
    • J'ai fais le correctif pour l'affichage du choix de la langue
    • Commencement également de la partie responsive du lobby.

---------------------------------------------------------

• Improvement of the structure code to manage the addition of the future dashboard.

a change to the database will also be made for the relationship with the universe.

-------------------------------------

Amélioration du code de la structure pour gérer l'ajout du futur dashboard.

un changement de la base de donnée sera également effectuer pour la relation avec l'univers.

• Hello everyone, the design of the lobby is being completely redone, screens of it are coming soon.

Please give me feedback if you need any changes or adjustments because I don't think I'll come back to it for a while afterwards.

--------------------------------------------

Bonjour à tous, le design du lobby est en train d'être totalement refais des screens de celui-ci arrive prochainement.

Merci de me faire un retour dessus si besoins de changement ou d'ajustement car je ne pense pas revenir dessus pendant un moment après.

• Good morning,

here are the screens of the new design that will be available for Galactic-Conquest lobby.

Only the home page is done, the others will follow fairly quickly so once finished I move on to developing the game part.

• Hello,

everyone I am giving myself until 06/09/2024 to finish the lobby part and start the game part on June 10.

Of course, screens will be revealed over time.

The site will be updated once completed, the accounts will therefore be deleted to accommodate the new database.

• hello,

the update with the new lobby is coming soon, the contact page is being finalized which means that I will move on to relationship to link registrations and connection again.

Once this part is done, I design the page once connected as well as the profile page immediately.

Finally I can attack the beginning of the code for the game part.

At the site administration panel level, this will be done in parallel with the coding of the game.

• Hello everyone,

I'm a little behind in development.

I am working on changing and optimizing player login and registration.

A part if an email system is activated or not for registration.

Once finished I will really have 2 pages left to change the home page once connected and the user profile.

Then I will move on to the game part.

-----------------------------------------------

Bonjour à tous,

j'ai pris un peu de retard dans le développement.

Je suis sur la changement et optimisation pur la connexion et l'inscription des joueurs.

Une partie si un système d'email est activer ou non pour l'inscription.

Une fois terminer il me restera vraiment 2 page à faire le changement de la page accueil une fois connecter et le profil de l'utilisateur.

Puis je passerai donc à la partie game.

• Hello everyone, the connection and registration are complete and I am creating the page where there will be the list of future universes.

Once finished I make a simple profile page.

Part of the simple admin panel will also be created for the lobby soon.

-----------------------------------------------

Bonjour à tous, la connexion est l'inscription sont terminé et je suis en train de faire la page ou il y aura la liste des futur univers.

Une fois fini je fais une page de profil simple.

Une partie du panel admin simple sera également créer pour le lobby pour prochainement.

• Hello everyone,

the lobby has been updated with a new design, however it is not yet completely finished because I would like to start the game part and the relationship between the lobby and the universe(s).

Recurring updates will be made to the lobby which will continue to gain functionality throughout its completion.

Registration and connection as well as the newsletter are functional.

Once the first base of the universe is made you will have direct access and choose the universe once connected.

A total reset of the database was done because there were too many changes in the code and tables so you must create an account again.

------------------------------------------------

Bonjour à tous,

le lobby à été mis à jour avec sont nouveau design, cepandant il n'est pas encore totalement termimé car je voudrais commencé la partie game et la relation entre le lobby et le ou les univers.

Des mise à jour récurente serons faite sur le lobby qui continura à obtenir des fonctionnalitées tout au long de sont achèvement.

Les inscriptions et la connexion ainsi que la newlatter est fonctionnelle.

Des lors que la première base de l'univers sera faite vous arrez directement accès et choisir l'univers une fois connecter.

Un reset total de la base de donnée à été faite car trop de change on changer dans mle code et les tables donc vous devez à nouveau créer un compte.